mardi 12 janvier 2016

Fashion: Grown Up Clothes On Sale!

Whether or not I buy things, I spend an aweful long time online browsing the shopping websites. 
I came to realize that last season was very classy: by looking at the items on sale that is.
I picked tops all about the lace and the softness on Asos. 
It is very Gatsby and I feel anyone would agree that 
these look like pieces which put a look together.
Anthropologie always tends to create clothes which seem a little faded and out of time.
That dress is especially beautiful!
Topshop went for a very 60's/70's vibe.
What I selected though is particularly detailed.
More classic than those pieces would be difficult to find.
Apart from the little lacy top, I feel like these are beautiful, all year round clothes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire