lundi 25 janvier 2016

Blog: Don't stir the past

    We all have different perceptions of what life is to be like. The truth in these perceptions is absolut. Whether we are close to reality in these is completely irrelevant.
   This is one of the main reasons why we have this phrase of "doing all the wrong things for all the right reasons". My argumentation is aiming at explaining why you shouldn't under any circumstances look back look back too much or regret. It is bound for you to happen. The past should only give us advice on how to proceed later on and not be a terrible weight which can never be lifted.
   Once you have this figured out, your journey will be smoother. Meditation tends to be a good way, to excercise yourself, to release this tension; I haven't mentionned meditation on this blog for a while but I do apply it to my life every single day. At the end of the day, you need to be able to do a short recap of your strongest emotions; embracing the good ones, understanding the bads.
   One doesn't have to be sitting ib the lotus position with an absolute clear mind. As I already mentionned, part of my family is from the Alps and if there is one place on earth that I would consider as close to nothingness, it is to be in the middle of the snow, on a mountain, the only noises being the ones of your body gliding ever so lightly on it.
   I normally lie down to do so. My back aches quite a little too much for me to be comfortable while being sitted. Sometimes, to achieve the zen and calm attitude, a few minutes are suffissant and sitting wouldn't be anissue. However, when it goes on for longer than 10 minutes, it is better not to be distracted by your outer shell.
   Once the recapitulation is done and that I am at peace with myself and my passions then we are back on track for a good life and a good present.

Carpe Diem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire