dimanche 6 décembre 2015

BLOG: Truth

I thought a long time about writing this. Social networks in general are the last place on earth where I would go to talk about my life, truely. 

Though I am a fairly happy person and that it is what I want my blog to be; 
we cannot always lie and pretend that we are okay. 

I am hurt. 
Someone I trusted turned my life into a joke and maid me feel small, insignificant, so easily replaceable and alone. The only thing I can say is that I let myself be broken, I let that person hurt me. I am the only architect of my current misery. 
I wish I were stronger but I am not. 

To quote one of my favourite directors, there is only one thing you can do in those cases:
"You have five minutes to wallow in the delicious misery: enjoy it, embrace it, discard it... and proceed."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire