mardi 3 mars 2015

FASHION: Zip A Dee Doo Dah


    I noticed a big come back of zips on bags and clothes in general. Onto a classic and simple item, like a T-Shirt, I don't say. However, I feel they are a particularly bad idea as a detail or a closing feature. If you ever wore any delicate with a zipped up item, you will know what I mean by this. It gets caught onto everything and as a way of clothing detailing, I highly doubt of its sturdiness. When you get a pencil case or a wallet with zips, you are perfectly aware of the fact that it will get stuck or break at one point. Why, then, would you pay a fair amount of money for a coat with a zip when you know there is nothing like buttons? I do get that my point might be a little odd but I saw a very elegant and put together woman in the metro and her warm woolen coat (which was one of these very popular asymetrical ones) was closing with a zipper. The same with her pockets. I do get that id adds a little classy bling but I am still puzzled by its longevity and friendliness in regard to the rest of our clothes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire