jeudi 19 février 2015

FOOD in Paris: Restaurant Les Ombres

No expectations. That is the best way to judge a restaurant's overall quality. However, money does change everything and in this case: expectations were there. I normally go go to bristrots and no matter how nice they are, they tend to have the amability to be affordable. Some might be a little extra you get yourself at the end of a long week.
This one is a special place.
The restaurant where you go to propose and other such things. 
I went for an anniversary.
I don't want to give you a comment too simple or short because of the prices and the view it offers is right on the Eiffel Tower. I didn't like the "cuisine nouvelle" aspect of the food. The entrée and the main course were both disappointing in the way that though the presentation was impeccable and inventive, the products themselves did not have much flavour which is the point of cuisine nouvelle normally: it isn't about the quantity but about the quality and the sublimation of the products.The desserts were the best part of the meal though once more, it was all about originality. I migt be in lack of it in the the foody departement. I like classics and I would rather have a pastry of which I can pronounce the name and made to perfection than an intriging dessert with blunt flavours.
However the desserts were interesting and the view outstanding... 
Not enough for me to recommend it to you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire