mardi 3 février 2015

FASHION: My New Docs !!!!!

Today is very sunny in Paris and though it is two degrees out, I am in the happiest of mood.
My happiness and colours have always been very tightly linked and I am happy to say I got a present this week which cannot fail to put a smile on my face each time I look down.
Not certain we both are are the same size...
Subtle might not be the first thing which comes to mind when speaking of these shoes.
Shiny and casual... What more could you ask for?
I don't have much to say about them. I have been wearing docs for more than 8 years now and I still love them. It is not a legend that they hurt at first though! So be prepare to "wear them" before properly enjoy wearing them. The part which always hurt not matter the modele is right behind your ankle. You will always have to wear good socks with them up until the point they are exactly maid for your foot. I would advice you to even put on a blister band aid right at the back of your ankle.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire