mercredi 25 février 2015

BLOG: I Am My Cat...?

I wish I could say that I am a logical person who doesn't give easily to frights. I actually used to be. However, with life passing by, I fast realized that, I got more tired. I also got more used to always having someone around. These elements somehow lead to having me very easily scared and clumsy.
The cat part of the explanation arrives now.. I am an extremely clumsy person. I am not just writing that. It is a scientifically proven fact. It comes from the fact that I know very little of my surroundings. 
My life, as it is, is maid of my eyes raised to the sky and my attention patently non existant. I wish I were more aware of the world and I am actually very attentive to the clouds forming in the sky, the blooming trees and the people around me. On the other hand, I am entirely oblivious of the tables, chairs and other inanimated bibs and bobs in my surroundings. 
This translates in an incredidle amount of scars and brews onto my body (mainly extension parts such as legs and arms).

I am able to legitimately hurt myself, by clumsiness and not even realizing. My cat, or more likely the cat with whom I share the apartement where I live is just as clumsy and she has no real judgement of distances either. And she is not even old yet....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire