jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Food In Paris: Le Zimmer

On one cold evening, my mother and I decided to go for a little before dinner coffee at the Zimmer.
This Café is situated right next to the Théatre du Chatelet, in front of la place du Chatelet.
It also happens to be very good looking and the walls are a work of art. I suspect that this café, like many in Paris, has the sort of walls which cannot be retouched and the ceiling is a thing of beauty. You can look at the "scenery" the same way you would objects from the Louvre.
Now, enough chit chat and let's talk about wht is interesting: the café gourmet.
As I was talking and fairly hungry, I forgot to take a picture of it. However, it was your classic café gourmand with a baby crème brulée, a macaron, a chocolate mousse, a cannelé, a piece of pie and, obviously, an expresso. I still think it is the best choice to make if you want to make yourself an opinion of a place.
The food was overall good. Nothing ground breaking but nice and sugary. Quite comforting and exactly wht I needed after a fairly long day. If you are looking for a nice place around the Chatelet to either grab a bite or a coffee, go no further. I want to give a shout out to the servers who were the nicest and most efficient possible.

1 place Du Chatelet
Paris

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire