mercredi 5 novembre 2014

BLOG: With A Little Help From My Friends

Tims are always changing. Couples are sometimes very strong and sometimes wicker. The only thing which is worth it is friendship. Within your couple as well; passion is amzing but the glue is friendship.
There are moments in your life when you need to relax and to forget about everything which might not be going your way. The best way to do so is either to cuddle up with your love or go out with your friends. I tend to forget about this because I am a bit of a loner. i do talk a lot but when I do have a problem, I close myself up and go for a walk. They are efficient but still nothing compared to the amounts of good you can get from spending a night with friends. Obvioulsy, having friends and keeping them around is required.

Today is only about asking yourself how many firends you actually have and be happy that you found them along the way. How does one write about such a thing? These are the times when I wish I was a writer in any shape or form. To find the right words and strength within them which is defenitly necessary to give back to my friends all of the words they deserve.

To D, A, S, R, L, J, C, and so many more...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire