lundi 3 novembre 2014

BEAUTY: The Beauty Diet Is Back!

This piece isn't really much about makeup but more about how in the space of two to three years, my vision got altered and how I feel about makeup today and how I used it has changed.

I don't know if you are aware of that fact but, if you are wondering if your makeup products are out of date, check this little symbol on the back of the said product. It specifies the number of months you can use your product safely onto your face or body.

I will be entirely honest with you and tell you that, considering the terrible amount of beauty products I own most of them are out of date. By most of them I actually mean eye shadows and blushes. Anything skincare or foundation related I go through much faster, probably because the surface to cover is larger and I don't really like to change what I put on my face too often. It avoids it to go crazy on me. Don't get me wrong, I still love makeup and I still am a skincare afficionado rather than a full face of makeup sort of person.

When I weigh the pros and cons. That I make the biggest efforts by realizing what I am using my money on and what I actually want to use it for, the difference is quite gigantic.
As silly as it may seem, it's only today that I feel like I know what I want and I know how to get it.
The simplest way right know is to practice a little bit of "ausperity" and start a beauty diet. 
I will still review for you the christmas collections and will probably ask Santa for a palette or two but right now managing to finish a few of my beauty products without getting new ones would please me quite a lot.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire