vendredi 1 août 2014

MUSIC: Nevermind by Nirvana

The smallest room in the world. Feeling the worst you could ever feel. Smaller and smaller by the second. No matter what the grown ups say, the worst time were my teenage years.
It isn't because it is the actual worst time but because it is the first time you understand you cannot change the world around you but that you have to make yourself stronger for it.
   This is when Nirvana arrived in my life and as I wasn't looking for much originality, I loved it. If you never listened to it, in its full length, then you really have been missing out on something.
This deeply rooted passion get awaken again a year ago as I was in Seattle and visited the museum of music there. I didn't go all the way to Aberdeen as it wasn't part of the big plan but the love and emotion was still there.

Listen to Nevermind and embrace the grunge within yourself.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire