lundi 18 août 2014

BEAUTY: Body Image

You can be pretty no matter how many pounds you weight....

      Yes. 
However, there is one thing for sure: body image is important for our society and the true rule to live by is the one saying that the only person who needs to be please with your appearance is yourself. Being beautiful does have a lot to do with how you feel and how you want to look.
 The moment when you are facing the mirror at night or in the morning is a conversation in between your inner and outer self.

   I also would add that the way you "feel" is important. If you manage to do things in life and move around at a good pace than you are good. When I say I am going to do more sports and take care of what I am eating, it tends to be when I feel heavier but I don't necessarily look bigger.

As I am writing these words, I know I am going to eat a little less and do more sports. In my case, this tends to settle my body and put me in a good place. The past two months, it got difficult to find a time and place to have a good routine which I used to have from the beginning of the year onwards. It actually corresponded to the time I started yoga.
So let's get back on track.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire