vendredi 2 mai 2014

FRAGRANCE: Anaïs Anaïs Premier Délice

As I was preparing myself for the trip I am currently on in the south of France, I was actually looking around Sephora for a nice fragrance which would have been made for this season. I really enjoy the special editions of the classics which the perfume houses come out with. Cacharel aimed at a fruitier pear like version of Anaïs Anaïs which is originally mainly scented of White Lilly. Personally, I think Premier Délice is very different from the orignal fragrance switching from floral to sweet and fruity.
If you are looking for a light fragrance easy to wear for summer. This perfume doesn't have many undertone notes but , it also means that it ends up being an easy to comprehend and to smell type of fragrance. That is, that it reminds me more of cheaper scents because the research for it probably wasn't as tricky as it can be for the original fragrances.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire