lundi 21 avril 2014

FRAGRANCE: Un Jardin Sur Le Toit by Hermès

Things don't always happen on their own. You have to make them happen therefore I highly recommend you to check this perfume out. It is to me spring and summer in a bottle. Un Jardin sur Le Toit by Hermès is part of a Jardins collection ( Un Jardin après la Mousson, Un Jardin sur le Nil and Un Jardin en Méditerranée).


Once again, in my long list of fragrances that I established on this Blog, this is a unisex perfume which makes even more dear to me.
A scent which has been created for both women and men makes it more precious and immediately gives it a timeless dimension. When I  use it, I have to say I would think it is more a female fragrance but only because of its fruity and fresh scent. Quite obviously this perfume has something of the grass and tree notes to it and this makes its particularity and charm.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire