samedi 26 avril 2014

FOOD in Paris: Breakfast In America

I don't know where to begin because this is no average place for me. And, believe me when I tell you will remember this place all throughout my life.
We have history together. However, it is one of my adresses in Paris.

I would not advice you to go there for Sunday brunch. Food is very nice but the line isn't fun and not short at all. Just go on a week day to enjoy american food: cheese fries, milkshake, pancakes, burgers and their breakfast burrito which is my big brother's favourite.
The place has a nice feel to it.

From Monday through Saturday, they serve breakfast and burgers and the entire menu.
Sunday is a special brunch up to 4 pm and than the week's menu is on again.
Open everyday from 8:30 am to 11 pm

17 rue des Ecoles 
75005 Paris
Métro: Cardinal Lemoine or Jussieu
Tel: 01 43 54 50 28

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire