dimanche 27 avril 2014

BLOG: Making Sense Of It All

La Sorbonne
 Nowadays, many young souls go to university.
 As you might already know, I am one of them. 
You learn so many things that you unlearn on the way to the different degrees.
 There is one thing though,that you probably already notice I lack of and it is a way to assort my words to get my message through.
I dreamed of becoming an author one day but quite obviously that previously stated issue might be an handicap.
One the numerous Libraries
When I was in high-school, I had a history teacher who would tease me about it,
at least once a month but he was dramatically right.
Even when I happened to have the ideas I never seemed to shape them the right way.
My words are too numerous and it makes my message fuzzy and "crowded", overwhelming.
Classroom
Up to today, I still have no idea how to write about a specific topic properly.
However, if there is one thing I can do, it is creative writing.
I always wrote stories and they always made sense to the few people nice enough to read them.
As soon as there is room left to imagination, I am your writer.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire