jeudi 10 avril 2014

BLOG: Be The Person You Want To Be

How many times did I just seat in an empty room looking at my future, 
what I did in the past and felt bad about it.
Though this feeling of being lost and confused is often said to be the one shared by teenagers and young adults, the only difference later on in life is that you get use to it. Some very lucky people know exactly what they want to do with their lives and where they will be in five, ten or twenty years.


All I am saying today is: don't be alarm if you don't.
Take the time, make a list, what you like and what you dislike.
I have seen many people spend a long time, wasting good years doing things they didn't want to do.
I am still not sure of what I am suppose to do with my life, to be honest, but I am not going to let go of my dream and I will work my hardest for them to come true.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire