mercredi 23 avril 2014

BEAUTY: Cacao Butter Self Tanning Moisturizer by Palmer's

People would tell you I am not the self tanner type of girl which is probably obvious to you as I am using a lotion and a gradual self tanner. The very first one I bought was the Jergens Natural Glow in 3 days and I really loved the stuff but it cannot be found in France and tricky to find online. Here is my substitute.

I found it on Feel Unique and I really bought it on a whim. This lotion smells like chocolate when you apply it. For my first time I applied it three mornings in a row on my legs, after my shower. I did not over exfoliate my legs in shower during this time. The first day, they turned a bit darker but it was not really strong, applying the following really made them golden and nice looking.


The fragrance turns into the same "bread" like scent as the one I experienced with Jergens Natural Glow so I couldn't say if this is the "tanner" scent but I really enjoy it.

I now always tanned the rest of my body and I really recommend this product, as I already said, I don't know if it is the best or the worse to other people who would use a lot of different tanners.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire