vendredi 14 mars 2014

FOOD: My "Cupcakes" Recipe

I am not a big fan of icing. When I want to decorate my cupcakes, I use marzipan or fondant to create something fun on top of them. Therefore, this recipe is only for cupcakes and not for any type of frosting.

What You Will Need

2 Eggs
100g of Sugar
120g of Flour
1 tea spoon of Baking Soda
120g of melted Butter
70g of Chocolate
30g of Coconut peel


Recipe

- Preheat oven at 200°C.
- Beat eggs and sugar together with a fork or whisk.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Add butter, chocolate and coconut.
- Fill up the molds up to 2/3 maximum.
- Heat up for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- To know if they are done, dig a toothpick and if there
is nothing (no dough) on it when you take it out, it is cooked.
- Let them cool down at least 10 minutes before serving.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire