What You Will Need
100g of Sugar
120g of Flour
1 tea spoon of Baking Soda
120g of melted Butter
70g of Chocolate
30g of Coconut peel
- Preheat oven at 200°C.
- Beat eggs and sugar together with a fork or whisk.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Add butter, chocolate and coconut.
- Fill up the molds up to 2/3 maximum.
- Heat up for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- To know if they are done, dig a toothpick and if there
is nothing (no dough) on it when you take it out, it is cooked.
- Let them cool down at least 10 minutes before serving.