jeudi 20 mars 2014

Food In Paris: The Auld Alliance

Once more, I am back with an adresse for you guys, sunday afternoon brunches. 
Last time I went with my boyfriend and two of our friends. Therefore, except for the boyfriend, we are all french and, I can tell you, to judge of the quality of a british brunch, there is no better way but to get frenchies to tell you the truth about what they eat.

I loved it though I am not the biggest fan of the big mushrooms and heated up tomatoes. However, one of our friend really didn't eat much, the mushrooms and especially the sausages were a no go. To be fair to both my friend and the restaurant, it was the first time he ate british sausages. When you are french, sausages are really only "meat". 

Our other friend loved every bite and the only problem he really had was the quantity. After getting a brunch like that, you just need a little salad at night and you are good. So overall, I would say the group would give 4 out of 5 stars for this. If you are a bit nostalgic this is one of my adresses for british food.

80 Rue François Miron
75004 Paris

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire