jeudi 13 mars 2014

FOOD : Good Mornings & Infusions

How You Eat and Not How Little You Eat

When I eat many proteins and an actual "meal" (with an egg and sausage for instance) in the morning, it gets rid of the feeling of hunger before lunch and then I will tend to lunch light and most importantly dine light. My body will have the right amount of time to process my food. I work more efficiently (fueled by what I ate) and I will sleep well because my digestion will be over by the time I go to bed.

Infusions Helping With Digestion 
Make it yourself
Linden
Place a few sticks of linden in water .
Boil it for 20 minutes
and drink up.
Mallow & Licorice
Put 1 tea spoon of mallow & 1 tea spoon of licorice in cold water.
Boil it the mixture for 5 minutes.
Then let it infuse for 10 minutes.
Mint & Lemon Balm
Put 1 tea spoon of mint & 1 tea spoon of lemon balm in boiling water.
Let it infuse for 10 minutes.
AniseSimply put 1 tea spoon in cold water.
Bring it to a boil.
Let it infuse for 5 minutes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire