lundi 24 mars 2014

BEAUTY: Spring Everyday Make Up

This look is soft and very easily achieved and might probably be the one you already go for.
Recipe

Face
I cover my entire face with the Sephora CC Cream.
If I want more coverage, I just wait a few minutes
and reapply a coat of this CC cream
 (it is very buildable without being caky).

Then using a Blush Brush from Forever 21
and the Perfect Flush Blush by Too Faced (which I call bronzer because it 
is the same shade as a luminating bronzer to me)
I apply it on my temples, cheekbone and underneath my jaw line in a "3" 
type of shape.

Eyes
Eyebrows
Using my old faithful brow pencil by Hema, I fill them up
and I brush well to give them a nice shape.

Lids
I firstly primed my lids and under-eye area 
with Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden.

applying Marzipan allover my lid, 
Haute chocolate on the outer edge of my eyes
& Crème Brulée in the very middle of my lid, to add volume.
My mascara of which I put up one generous coat is the 
Extra Super Lash Waterproof Mascara by Rimmel in Black.

Lips
I am wearing Aurora from the Tanya Burr collection

And... Tadaaah!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire