jeudi 2 janvier 2014

MOVIE NIGHT! The Secret Life of Walter Mitty


 This very morning, I went to the cinema and was blown away by the wonderful Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. I am once again (after Rush) impressed by the fact that I really enjoyed the trailer and was expecting so much of this movie and it did give it to me. I feel that what makes this movie brilliant is that it speaks to many people.


 The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty is originally a short story by James Thurber from 1939. This adaptation is quite loose though. Walter Mitty is taking of the negative, the pictures for LIFE magazine. His life is quite dreary and, as it is anything but exciting, he daydreams constantly of crazy ways his life would be more "worthy or mentionable". But this is all going to change.


 I personally followed this character and this story and fell under its charm. It is a lovely story and obviously reminds us of what has meaning in "life". Go see it for yourself.


"To see the world, things to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life."


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire