mercredi 8 janvier 2014

RECIPE: The Apple Crumble

Hi,
Today I felt like posting a recipe. Even for those of you who may know me, I do not think many are aware of the fact that I love to cook. I am not the best at it or anything except for the dishes I cook again and again. I wonder if it applies to everyone or if it is just me but the more you prepare something the best it gets.
One of the desserts I love to make is apple crumble.

To Make: 15 minutes
To Cooking : 50 minutes


Ingredients (for 6):

- 450 g of cut apples
- 50 g of powdered sugar
- a pinch of cinnamon 
(I use more but this would be the advised portion)
- 225 g of flour
- 100 g dof butter
- 100 g of brown sugar


Recipe :

Butter up a dish and lay out your apple pieces in it.
Mix your sugar and cinnamon together and powder it on top of the apples.
Mix the flour and the butter (at room temperature).
Use your hands to turn it into crumbs.
Add the brown sugar on top.
Cook the crumble at 200°C (thermostat 6-7) for 50 min.


Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire