- Spas, hairdressers, nail bars, manucure and anywhere to treat yourself are places you have to visit once in a while. Luxurious times like this, no matter how cheap or expensive they are,are a real boost because they are in a way mini holidays for the body and the brain.
- Work out is the fastest and most efficient way to be happy, to release tension. Stress is mainly, as I previously stated, a tension of the muscles and by activating these muscles, you relieve yourself from this tension and relax afterwards.
AFTER-WORK PARTY! WATCH OUT FOR THAT MAKE UP
With time, make up fades away and most of the time, not in the fanciest and most flattering fashion possible.
-Blotting the T Zone with paper and smudges of mascara or make up streaks with a Q tip. Touch up your under-eye area with some hydrating cream or serum to preserve a plump aspect to the skin. Dab some light eye shadow on your eyes inner most corner.
- Try to use creams when you touch up. Powders will make you look more tired and your make up will have more chances to turn caky.
- Use waterproof products and powder on top when first putting your make up on in the morning in "prevention" of a after work party or drink. And obviously use primers if you just want to be impeccable and not care about it, later on during the day.
- Don't put any color under your eyes if you want your make up to last as long as it is possible.
ENJOY YOURSELF AT ALL TIME !!!
YOUR DAY WILL BE AWESOME