jeudi 5 décembre 2013

BLOG: Are You Ever Gonna Be Happy?

I probably wanted to write about this thousand of times and I forgot. I do that a lot. Forgetting. Forgetting to do things. Forgetting you should put that much importance in what other people say. Forgetting to just let go. Forgetting myself for others. The list goes on and on.
I am an angry woman. No matter the reason (often futile), I am angry, rude and unfeeling. Who can explain that?

What is love? It is questioning all of these aspects of my personality that I never questioned before. It is altering not changing. It is, even for the ones who don't care about the others point of view, caring for that mirror that is the Other. And even when you thought to be happy with who you were, hating some bits and pieces.

To be happy, you need to give up. These parts that are yours and always been yours have to disappear. All this, due to the fact that you saw yourself in the look of the other and you didn't like it.

I am not saying you have to change for anyone. Make sure of yourself before being sure of yourself. Then, and only then, you will be happy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire