jeudi 5 décembre 2013

BLOG: The 90's TAG

I was born in 1989 which make me the perfect candidate for such a TAG 
Favorite Disney Movie?
Beauty and The Beast
Favorite music artist?
Nirvana
Favorite Candy?
Flying saucers
Favorite game?
Guess Who/Who Is It & Tomb Raider

Favorite Happy Meal Toy?
The mini Barbies especially the mini Cowgirl on her horse.

Favorite Book?
I would have said Harry Potter (the first one came out in 1997)
But the book I read so much that I knew it by heart is Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
Favorite TV show(s)?
Sailor Moon and Hey Arnold!

What would you watch when you got home from school?
We didn't have TV in my house up until I was 10 
or later so it actually isn't really "the 90's"
 but I would watch Rugrats the original ones.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire