|Hide The Blemish Concealer by Rimmel|
- Conceal all of your blemishes, dark circles and veines.
|All-In-One BB Cream by The Body Shop in "01"|
- Use a BB cream or a foundation with light coverage
|Shimmery foundation powder ,|
Poudre de Riz de Java by Bourjois
- Powder your T-Zone (forehead, nose & chin) to set your make up on.
|Color Edition 24h by Bourjois|
04 Kaki Chéri
- Put a cream eye shadow kaki green all over the lid.
|Color Edition 24h |
02 Or désir
- Apply it to the inner corner.
|Jealous from the Theodora Palette by Urban Decay|
-Brush it onto the socket line to accentuate the green glow to your eye.
|Call My Buff from the Benefit Palette|
World Famous Neutrals
- Just apply a dot of a light shade in the inner most corner.
- Put a brown shade on your water line.
|Eyebrow gel by Hema|
- Brush through your eyebrows and prime your eyelashes with it.
|Eye Pencil by Yves Rocher|
Felted pen soft liner by Hema
Accelerator Mascara by Rimmel
- Line your upper lash line with the soft liner.
- Darken your water line with a black eye pencil.
- Apply mascara generously (at least two coats).
|Red Lip and Cheek Stain by the Body Shop|
-Use a stain on your lips in a discrete red shade
because the eyes are already heavily made up.