This Palette fits ten eye shadows of 0.8 grams each and it comes with a small flat eye shadow brush.
1. Smog: A dark bronze with very small gold shimmers (also in Naked)
* 2. Mildew: A metallic olive green (soft green) (also in the dangerous palette)
3. Oil Slick: A dark black with silvery tiny glitters.
4. Last Call: A bright wine metallic red.
5. Chopper: A perfect metallic copper.
* 6. Maui Wowie: A very bright taupy grey with tiny holographic glitters.
7. Shattered: A metallic aquamarine blue.
8. Polyester Bride: A bright white silver with small silver glitters.
* 9. Grifter: The prettiest lavender ever with silver and blue shimmers.
10. Sin: A cheer pale rose beige (also in the book of shadows 11 & the Naked palette)
* are my favorites
As usual, with Urban Decay shadows, they are creamy, very pigmented but they are my favorite ones therefore I am not entirely objective.
There is no mat shades overall. There is however quite a wide diversity and it is very nice to achieve a holiday look.
They are the best of UD shadows.
In this palette, they are placed as duos from up to down: Smog with Maui Wowie and so on and so forth.
Tip: Use them as colorful liners as well or make them even more pigmented shadow by wetting them. All Urban Decay eye shadows can be used wet as well as dry.