mercredi 20 novembre 2013

HOME: Bridgewater Company Candles

Today, I really want to mention a shop that I would recommend to anyone living in Paris and who be searching for something nice and pretty: Au Jardin d'Edgar. In the Jardin aux Fleurs on Ile de la Cité are a lot of little shops giving you quite a nice pannel of products and articles. I think it is a very good idea to around there right now around Christmas time, because they have the loveliest Christmas decorations and candles.
Votive Candles: Caramel Apple, Hayride, Let's Be Jolly,
Remember When and Autumn Avenue.
The major mistake you could make when it comes to votive candles would be to put them in containers specifically for them or a little bit bigger but not by much. Otherwise, the thread will be faster naked and burn. They are a very good way to try out new things and  especially give a try to things you never would have thought you would have picked up and this is how you discover new things.
The Tarts: Frosted Berry, Apple pie and Christmas Bliss.
I guessed I would enjoy tarts due to their scents but I really didn't think they would last that long. To use them or should say it because I am still burning my very first tart (it has been 2 weeks now). I just place a small tea light candle within my tart burner and let it burn until it is burned out. I give it 2 thumbs up.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire