samedi 23 novembre 2013

BLOG: On "My"TUBE #1

From the16th to the 23rd of November 2013

1. Hogwarts at Christmas by More Zoella
     I have had the best of times watching the videos this lovely bunch of Youtubers post. I would love to go to Hogwarts.
2. Mean Girls by Brittani
   She has a lot of energy and she really has a point.
3. My Beauty Faves by Sprinkle of Glitter
    Love what Louise loves.
4. Renaissance Festival by Grav3yardgirl
    Once again, a great time following Bunny around in a magical place.
5. How to get a good night sleep by A model recommends.
    She always publishes the nicest videos and really have good tips.
6. The eye of the tiger on Supernatural
    Cracks me up each times.
7. Tea cup cookies by SweetAmbsCookies
    This, is art.
8. Gardens of the world with Audrey Hepburn
    A lovely walk with a lovelier hostess.
9.Holiday gifts ideas for Grandma, Aunties by Lisa Eldridge
   I love Lisa and her advises, she is charming and professional.
10. Betty in Blunderland
    Love old little cartoons.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire