- When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
When it is getting cold out and the days get shorter.
- Do you still have advent calendars?
No, I don't but I'd love to.
- What is your favorite Christmas Movie?
Love Actually, The Grinch, The Holiday, Home for the Holidays.
- Do you have a funny Christmas memory?
I, once went out for a Christmas Eve and spend all night out. I came back home around 9 a.m. of the nicest of nights of my life however, I was extremely tired and hangover. I went super silently to my room, my head was 10 mm from my pillow when my little brother burst into my room saying: "You're here! Let's go wake mum and dad up!" And off we were, a second day on without sleep.
- Talk us through your typical Christmas day?
Wake up as early as possible, get the parents to get up, opening presents, eating "brunch" and play with the presents.
- Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Not really except for the Christmas dinner.
- Which are your favorite Christmas songs?
Otis Redding' ones.
- What is the best Christmas Present you ever received?
When I was a little girl, my present has been a Corolle doll with a red velvet coat and wavy brown hair. Last Christmas, I got my "grown-up" favorite present which is the long coat worn by Captain Jack Harkness in Torchwood. It is a little bit to big for me but it is the warmest and I love it.
-Real or Fake Christmas Tree?
Fake because, at my parents, we only have had two Christmas for my entire life so far and I enjoyed them very much. But I like the classic green ones, I enjoy my Christmas in traditional colors.