dimanche 17 novembre 2013

BLOG: Fun Chinese Portrait TAG

If I were an animal, I would be a beta fish.
If I were a plant, I would be a succulent.
If I were a city, I would be Paris.
If I were a dish, I would be cheese fries.
If I were a make up product, I would be an eye shadow.
If I were a skincare product, I would be a Lip Balm.
If I were a natural disaster, I would be a volcanic irruption.
If I were a legend creature, I would be a pixie.
If I were a weapon, I would be an axe.
If I were a pair of shoes, I would be Dr. Marteens.
If I were an accessory, I would be a ring.
If I were a piece of clothing, I would be I would be a distressed pair of jeans.
If I were a metro station, I would be Bayswater in London or Palais Royal in Paris.
If I were a shop, I would be Les Galeries Lafayette.
If I were a cartoon character, I would be Anastasia.
If I were a TV Show, I would be Dr. Quinn Medecine Woman.
If I were a phobia, I would be the Dark.
If I were a material, I would be denim.
If I were a fashion designer, I would be Jean-Paul Gaultier.
If I were a book, I would be Jane Eyre.

Answer those for yourself as well.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire