samedi 30 novembre 2013

BEAUTY: November Favorites

Cath Kidston Manucure Gift Set: 
Hand Cream, Hand Scrub, File and Cuticule Cream
The nicest "Blossom" fragranced full treatment.
Nails Inc The Icons:
Tate, a Classic Red, Old Bond Street, a vibrant violet and George Street, a mink.
Rosebud Company Minted Rose Lip Balm
The most Nourishing and rich Lip Balm.
Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel

Milk Concentrate by L'Occitane
This on is my second jar, but a little bit goes a long way; 
A pot like this one would last me at least 6 months though I use it every day.
Almond Shower Oil
I love this product and once more it is not my first "bottle" though I always got the small ones in their "best of" sets.
Gaultier2
OPI You Don't Know Jacques!

Jean Paul Gaultier Parfums Beach Pareo
Rêve de Miel Nuxe Hand and Nail Cream
It is my second tube... It is very nourishing and its scent is very clean & soothing.
New Look Belt
Cranberry Joy Body Butter
Barettes from Hema
Bio Beauté Eye Contour Care
Poudre de Riz de Java by Bourjois
Vitamin E Serum by The Body Shop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire