mardi 1 octobre 2013

MOVIE NIGHT! RUSH

Yesterday, after weeks of waiting quite impatiently to go see it, I went to the cinema for Rush by Ron Howard. Though it is the first week, it shows in France, it was in a fairly small projection room. One of those you could say is just as good as the one you have at home. 
Nowadays, I have high expectations for a lot of movies which, of course leads to me being quite disapointed by a lot of them. Last one which met them was Gatsby. Knowing that I go to the cinema, at least once a week, that is not much. 
Chris Hemsworth as James Hunt and Daniel Brühl as Niki Lauda in Rush
Rush was higher then expectations. If you don't like cars, biopics and speed, it might not be the movie for you. But if you feel you could be driven by such a story, go see it. One of my favorite show on TV is Top Gear and yes, I am also the person writing reviews about makeup and, funny extra fact, I am also a person with out a license. 
This movie tells the true (novelised for the movie obviously) story of Niki Lauda and James Hunt, two famous Formula 1 racers. Today, F1 races are boring to me, I tend to even think of nascar more highly. At that time, your garage mechanic was not plugging a computer into your car to know how bad the state of it is. It is the time of real mechanics, of the need for technic and also the time when F1 became faster, better and lighter thanks to people just like Niki Lauda. 
Knowing the end, if you are into cars or old enough to remember won't stop you for enjoying this movie. And might even go further and say you might like it even if you are not that much into cars.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire