vendredi 4 octobre 2013

FASHION: Dull Trend?

Elegant, cosy and fancy. All of these words apply to grey and black and white. 
As you know from all of my posts, that I was not in Paris for the summer and when I left at the very start of the month of July, H&M was still selling festival trend articles and very colorful and cheerful. I come back to find the a very dull mood and clothes that are very dark. I totally get that one needs to look efficient, classy and find her own working girl type of uniform but it does look a little dull. I looked to me when I entered that H&M that it was selling the same pieces than they do at Zara. It isn't a bad thing per say but it is sad that there is not much more of a difference anymore in between those brands. Let me know.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire