dimanche 27 octobre 2013

BLOG: What I Review On


Hey everyone,
Today, I wanted to talk to you about the fact that you don't need to have plenty of make up or clothes to be happy. It might sound funny coming from quite a promoter of consumption but it is true. I had a drink with friends yesterday and one of them did tell me she liked the make up I was mentioning on the blog (and often videos), but she really didn't have enough money for most of it. And This is my main point today: I am showing beautiful things and good products but from the selection I make, it is then for you to take your pick. It is also the reason why I like to test out cheaper brands of makeup. The main issue then is that it can give you break outs, the way it did in my articla about my allergic reaction: http://lylfireflylantern.blogspot.fr/2013/10/beauty-allergic-reaction.html.
However, makeup is fun and sometimes expensive, that is all there is to it. And I will always review cheap brands, drugstore brands & high end ones, for you to find your perfect product for any occasion and price.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire