vendredi 25 octobre 2013

HOME: October & Halloween Little Things

I found this little one at Maisons du Monde and though it
is just cute when it is daylight, with the candle inside, it is very cute.
A very nice walk to take in Paris is through the marché aux fleurs on l'île de la cité.
They sell the nicest ceramic items and it really is worth it. You can
find things such as this pot holder.
This pendant comes from a Necklace from New Look
and it really is beautiful though it is quite a statement piece.

This baby hat on clippers is a lovely item I bought last time I
went to London with my best friend. The most charming little lady
sold it to me in Camden town.
This candle holder is also from Maisons du Monde but
I did tell you that I really like this shop. It is a
lovely and decadent piece to own.
I don't recall where I got this little monster
but I do have to say it looks like Lilo's doll in Lilo and Stitch.
Relaxing sqwooshy face, but it is halloween
so behold The Nightmare before christmas!!!
Fame by Lady Gaga, casual, classic but Black liquid turning
transparent on the skin. How could you say no!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire