samedi 7 septembre 2013

BEAUTY: Review The "Bi Oil"

Also known as Bio Oil,
it didn't get the caption "bio"
because it does not answer to all
the european criterias of Bio.
Here I am writing my article long after I published my video on the subject. However, a friend of mine just got hers and it reminded me to write about it and make an update as I have had it for more than a year and I have been using it almost everyday for 6 months or so. My opinion didn't change. I changed a few of the rest of the products I am using as I am reviewing a lot of things. It didn't give my skin an oily finish nor spots. I highly recommend it for a very soft skin and it did reduce my scars. I tend to scar very easily and it really helped smoothing it all out. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire