vendredi 2 août 2013

BEAUTY: Review EOS Lip Balms & Maybelline Baby Lips


From the french perspective, we are intrigued by the EOS Lip Balms which a lot of beauty gurus talk about on Youtube or we discovered them with one of the polemic song "We can't stop" by Miley Cyrus. I personally love Lip Balms. If it is only recently that I started to wear more lipsticks, I started lip balms as soon as I could because I grew tired of the deep blue Labello one I had to wear when I was little. 



I was therefore compelled to try these little eggs, thinking I was about to enter a all new world of smoother lips…

Don't get me wrong it is a nice product and all of the scents I came across were fun but delicate. However I didn't find them especially nourishing nor long lasting.

One the other hand, just as much talked about by the beauty gurus and bloggers are the Maybelline Baby Lips. And these are truly phenomenal. They are very nourishing, some have a special SPF and all of them have fun scents. On my end, they took a log time to fade away. 



I give thumbs up to the EOS but a special mention to the Baby Lips. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire