jeudi 29 août 2013

BEAUTY: Review Camomile Cleansing Butter

B R I L L I A N T.

I had heard about this product for the first time a month ago but it is still rather new and quite a special one.
It comes as a strong paste which turns into oil when in contact with the skin and which you need to rinse once it has been well spread on the face.
I was with a dear friend when I bought it and she did mention that it was quite a nice little thing to use as a relaxing facial before going into the shower at night. And this is how I applied it.
I highly recommend to use it this way except if you don't want to have a shower.

A second thing to consider, as I paraphrase my friend again, is that if you happen to have kids; being able to treat yourself with beauty related gestures give some breaths for yourself.

Go to your Body Shop and rush on it. It is really a nice and effecient product which you can take on weekends away as well (no bottle, no leaks).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire